1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityJefferson
StateSD
Price$6500
Have decided to sell my Baby. We have been through alot. This is the first bike I ever built. Has been my daily rider for almost 11 years, and has had quite a few face lifts. The frame was 95% built by me. Tank, fender, pipes, struts, oil bag, well pretty much everything is one off built with my own two hands. Paint by Brian Paulson of Graph X, pinstripe and gold leaf on black. Good runner, has the normal leaks. This is not a show bike it is a rider, not that I have not showed it. I have. I am open to dealing on her, just don't be insulting. I love this bike but I really want to make Bonneville this year an the funds will help a ton. The motor was fresh when I first built her, and I have replaced a few things here an there. Clutch is new. Joe hunt Mag. I have tons of pics if you need more detailed shots. Otherwise if you have questions ask. PM, call, Email 712-223-2833, [email protected] Thanx Harley

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.