Jockey Journal Forum banner

70's Chopper!!

8K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KustomLuke 
#1 ·
CityN Slat Lake
StateUT
Price18,500 OBO
A prime example of a 1970's chopper. This bike was built two years ago for myself, its been on two trips through Idaho and Montana and is a great bike that not only gets looks wherever it goes but also handles great and is very fun to ride. Bike was built to ride so there are some blemishes on the chrome and paint but overall this bike is in great condition. You could easily take this bike to any show and walk away with a trophy if that's what your into. The bike is set up with a Pangea Speed Clutch which is one of the easiest I've ever operated. But it would be easy for someone to switch it back to a hand clutch. All the hardware on this bike is either Stainless or Chrome! This bike has a Clear UT Title and is blue tagged, it is titled a 1969 Harley.
TRADES WELCOME- Open to all trades and trades+cash just as long as the cars are pre-1940. Harleys of any kind! Newer bikes welcome and Harley softails of any year. If you got something hit me up!
For a VIDEO of just how great this bike runs and how great it handles go to-

See less See more
1 9
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.