Jockey Journal Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
4,033 Posts
This was so much fun. Thanks to Joel for putting it on, Mike of TWT Motorcycle Parts and Lowbrow Customs for the swag, all you assholes who rode with me and put up with my bullshit and antics, God for the nice weather, ODOT for the lovely roads, and the Ohio State Patrol for not pulling me over at all.

Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I mightta tried to make it, but I was flat broke after StrangeDays.....I got a lotta brothers up that neck of the woods too.....mostly Ohio.......damn flatlands....wolves aint used to flatlands, ya know........ ;)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Man how did I miss this!!!???? I'll haveta put it on the calendar for next year. See ya next year. I'll need to make sure somethings running well enough for a road trip.
do it!!!! Dates for 2016 >>> August 4-7 Ohio> Penn > New York

This was so much fun. Thanks to Joel for putting it on, Mike of TWT Motorcycle Parts and Lowbrow Customs for the swag, all you assholes who rode with me and put up with my bullshit and antics, God for the nice weather, ODOT for the lovely roads, and the Ohio State Patrol for not pulling me over at all.
please to have you, as always. Thanks for all the help! wish i could say the same about the OSP, lol...

damn flatlands....wolves aint used to flatlands, ya know........
haha!!!!!!!!! maybe next year.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

Starting to get some of the details worked out, and will have some more to come!

As of now, it's looking like this:

Thursday Aug 4th> Pre-Party @ my shop in Ada, OH. Will have free food, bike games, and some live music (artist TBA). Open to anyone.

Friday Aug. 5th> Ride from my shop to Nelson Ledges. We will be camping at Nelson Ledges that night. There will be more live music that night (artist TBA)

Saturday Aug 6th> Ride from Nelson Ledges to somewhere in New York. Still working on locking down a campspot for Saturday night, but i can tell you that it will be somewhere in the western part of the state between Allegany Forest and Buffalo. Saturday night will feature the famous rock, paper scissors swag giveaway!

Sunday Aug 7th> Ride your happy (or extremely hungover) ass home!

Still working out all the routes/stops/etc. If you are interested in helping/sponsoring this thing, hit me up @ [email protected]

If you haven't yet, check out the instagram page, and give it a follow! https://www.instagram.com/r4yl/ We are going to be doing some give-aways through there in the coming weeks!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I still owe you an oaf on a t-shirt, if you can still use one.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Saturday camp spot is locked down. We will be staying at the famous 'Hogarosa' in Springville, NY

private campround
hot showers
restrooms
electric
pond

as of now the rate is $12.50/person (could go down if our group is larger than 50...)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Entertainment has been locked down!!!!!

Thursday> The D-Rays with special guest Bad Luck & Trouble

Friday> Tyler Childers & the Food Stamps

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
come get 'em! Stickers are in! I've got about 300 to get rid of. Thanks to Jason Meeks for the print work.

Friday Night @ Nelson Ledges!!!

T-shirts have been ordered, same design as the stickers. Working on the routes this week. Finalizing all the bike games stuff. Getting excited, hope to see some JJ representation this year! 41 days out, get your deathtraps sorted!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
we're going to be doing 1 more Instagram giveaway before the run, it should be active in the next day or two, so keep an eye on @r4yl for all of the details on how to win these (2) sweet gift certificates. *First up a $75 gift certificate from tattooedwhitetrash* for some of his etched metal goodness! *Second is a $76 gift certificate from myself for paint/pinstriping of your choice.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
A few lucky guys will be going home with some cool hardware this year. These are a few of the awards we will be giving out this year!

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
I'll just take the blank purple one on the bottom left. That must be for the best looking guy award...I always win that shit.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Looks like my Jeep has decided I don't need any time to ride. We'll see............

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I'll just take the blank purple one on the bottom left. That must be for the best looking guy award...I always win that shit.
LOL!!!!!! i've got a special award for you (provided you actually MAKE it over here someday!)

Looks like my Jeep has decided I don't need any time to ride. We'll see...
damn, bummer! hope you get it sorted.

T-shirts are printed and ready to roll! Thanks again to Greasy Shirts for the help!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
an update from Nelson Ledges...

For those that don't know, Nelson Ledges is a HUGE campground, and they are also have a 'Metal Festival' the same weekend we will be there. They are asking us to provide them with a list of CARS/TRUCKS that will be with us (because we are getting in cheaper than the metal crowd). I've told them this is gonna be tricky on our end because we simply don't know exactly who will show up. BUT, if you KNOW you will be driving to Nelson Ledges, please email me so i can get them information. Might also be a good idea to throw an R4YL sticker on your vehicle to help them out. When you get to the gate, tell them you are with R4YL, if they give you any static, just wait at the gate and call me! 419-308-8397

FYI> if you're riding a motorcycle, you should not have any problems. Tell them R4YL, you should be good to go.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Well I'll be waiting another year. Have fun guys.
bummer! next year...

A little change-up for Thursday night, we've added another band! White Trash Blues Revival (Ft. Wayne, IN) will be sharing the stage for the night!!!!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
If you are riding a shovelhead to R4YL, I've got your back! Jared will be riding the Meatjammer (AKA Shovel Service Truck) so i'm gonna load it down with just about anything you could possibly need! gaskets, seals, coils, plugs, wires, points, pushrods, etc, etc... NO SHOVEL LEFT BEHIND! The picture just shows some of the stash...

will also be hauling this tool kit (with a few more additions)

21 - 40 of 63 Posts