Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I bought a year ago a t120 roller with engine. However the engine and frame vin do not match .

I have paper work for both .Which do I use ? Paper that came with engine or frame. I do not know what they used back then.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.