Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks killer! I like the oil filter setup. How does it start with the 90 elbow on the carb? I really like the look just wodering if you loose the 1 or 2 kick starts?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RuKind said:
It looks killer! I like the oil filter setup. How does it start with the 90 elbow on the carb? I really like the look just wodering if you loose the 1 or 2 kick starts?
starts one kick almost every time..has the chantland big bore 750 kit so she runs like a lunatic!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
896 Posts
Limey's got funny names for everything. It's not an axle it's a spindle, they're not shocks, they're dampners, it's not the hood it's the bonnet, etc... Although you couldn't fit a suitcase on it, I think it's okay to call it a luggage rack :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dgfironworks said:
nice bike man.real cool look.i also like the seat and oil filter set up. where did you get the oil filter setup from?
thanks
Oil filter set up is one of my own kits...I have weld on brackets or the clamp on style like I used on my Trump. e-mail me if your interested in one of the kits. Complete bolt on kit is $80.00 shipped in US Weld on style is $70.00 shipped in US.
Here is a link to a description
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=260003294846&ih=016&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts