Jockey Journal Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
I would like to see the other side of oil tank. Judging by the inner primary you are using the starter.

·
Administrator
7,780 Posts

Those lines look great.

I wanted to see if the pic could be posted directly in the thread and it appears to work. If you hit the Insert Image icon, then paste the link in there, hit preview, and the pic will show in your post.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·

Those lines look great.

I wanted to see if the pic could be posted directly in the thread and it appears to work. If you hit the Insert Image icon, then paste the link in there, hit preview, and the pic will show in your post.
Only problem is that I'm Computer Illiterate! Hope the Grandson will be here tonight and I'll get to walk me thru it! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Hope to go north to Amarillo in the next few days and get James with Southern Cycles to lace up a 19" rear wheel before he gets out of the business!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I see the juice brake loop and the tin inner primary tab. What I don't see is the tapped holes in the swingarm mount for battery tray /tank bracket.

So...how do you plan to mount the oil tank ?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
I see the juice brake loop and the tin inner primary tab. What I don't see is the tapped holes in the swingarm mount for battery tray /tank bracket.

So...how do you plan to mount the oil tank ?
Anti Gravity battery that will fit in the oil bag with a tray. Juice brake loop will not be used but hate to cut it off.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Finally getting closer! Tanks coated and fuel lines run. Finish belt drive tomorrow I hope and then see where we go!

101 - 115 of 115 Posts