Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things have been slow with the T-bird project... but have installed front wheel recently. Hoping to get a motor happening soon.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Nice triumph. NSW is the best, if that's the place that has Victoria Bitter. Best beer in the world. Best part about melbourne too, well that and the bacon.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
rameses32 said:
Hey mate, where ya at, I'm on the northern beaches of Sydney.

Charley
Hey Charley, I'm on the northern beaches too. You may have seen my Pan or '59 F100 doing the Barrenjoey/Pittwater goat track on the weekends. Where are you?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Alright, Bundaberg!
I just spent a month and a half in Rockhampton and Bundy was the cause of many many hangovers!
Good shit. Nice ride too!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm near Dee Why, here is a pic of my sporty you may have seen it running around, I change the way it looks almost daily, some times it has a Corbin Dual touring seat with a set of Hand tooled bags.

Charley

Guy said:
Hey Charley, I'm on the northern beaches too. You may have seen my Pan or '59 F100 doing the Barrenjoey/Pittwater goat track on the weekends. Where are you?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tidy lookin sporty,....Ive got cockaroaches too, otherside of town......Nice Trumpy fella.....got one im tryin to do too..........lookin for some 32 mikunis x2 and some pipes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Like this one? This is in my garage to at the moment, I'm finishing it up this week. If you read Ozbike you should recognise it.

Charley

Cromagnum said:
Tidy lookin sporty,....Ive got cockaroaches too, otherside of town......Nice Trumpy fella.....got one im tryin to do too..........lookin for some 32 mikunis x2 and some pipes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts