Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sad to see it go, but happy to start another personal bike.
HeX it was cool drinking beer with you, hope you didnt have to shit on too many truckstop toilets on the way back home.

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well, after 56 hours, 3600 miles, lots of HATEbreed and Bad Brains.........I made it home...........

Got to meet Johnny ******, JK (from the HAMB -- I think he's on the JJ as well, but don't remember his username -- Jason'll do, I am sure) and of course Trent..............

Jason, thanks for the digs........You and your wife were great to let me stay and really patient being that I didn't show up until real late and left real early and I know that's a pin in the dick with a new (or somewhat new) baby... Thanks again.

Sean -- you are more a RULER in person than in the fakernet.......REAL good meeting you. Hope we can hang out more often -- and not just in the internet world.......

TRENT -- what can I say? The bike is perfect, the deal was perfect and you are a true HERO and RULER. Thanks again for the deal, the place to stay and the good time...........Wish I coulda hung out longer......... I'm gonna keep you to your word to come to this side of the planet and hang out................

AND -- to anyone who has anything bad to say about Trent........Shut the fuck up..........Trent is nothing but quality. His work is top-notch.......In fact, I have never seen better and I've seen a good bit. He is honest, fair and best of all he has vision. His work has passion and it shows...............Only a fool would knock the work of a RULER.............Well, enough of the nut tapping..........

Thanks again..........

Tim

·
Registered
396 Posts
HeX said:
Sean -- you are more a RULER in person than in the fakernet.......REAL good meeting you. Hope we can hang out more often -- and not just in the internet world.....
you're just saying that because of the foot rub

:D

ditto here hoss

HeX said:
Trent is nothing but quality. His work is top-notch......
double ditto....that bike is TITS

BIG double D's

·
Registered
80 Posts
HeX, it's good to see you made it home alright. Tammy and I were beginning to worry. You picked a good night to stay, Baby A was "Hell on wheels" all night the next night!!!

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, my nuts are tingling! haha
Dude, you got a place to stay anytime... period.
Take it hard on that Pan... and come back.. I might try to make it out your way next year..
Maybe you will have a sweet tool bag I just gotta have..

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
HeX said:
Well, after 56 hours, 3600 miles, lots of HATEbreed and Bad Brains.........I made it home...........
great music and a wicked ride...you're on top of the world! now get off the computer and go ride that thing!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Trent does great bikes

I don't know how anybody could argue with his stuff - simple, to the point, tuff and classic. Each bike he does just makes me smile.

Now Trent, on the other hand - how did you get such a fine lady to hang around you? ;^}

cheers

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Trent does great bikes

BarryW said:
I don't know how anybody could argue with his stuff - simple, to the point, tuff and classic. Each bike he does just makes me smile.

Now Trent, on the other hand - how did you get such a fine lady to hang around you? ;^}

cheers
Good to see you over here Barry!

You need any stock FL stuff?? I listed some on the swap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts