Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
OK. I posted earlier asking for help on photos. Post deleted. I have read all of the information that i found using the search on How to Post pics. I have pics in my album under my profile. Can't move them to here. Figured out a way to post attachments but these pics are probably quite small. Some one advise me and i will post more pics of this Pan.
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
you can either attach them like that

OR

you can put the link in between these tags like so... (replace the XXXXXXX section with the link to the photo)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pictures were taken in 77 here in AZ. I was in a college art class and this hottie from New York saw my Triumph. Told me her brother was building a "Chopper" and wanted someone to make him a gas cap. She introduced me to Robbie. He wanted a cap with the #1 on it. After seeing the paint on his frame{tank wan't done yet" I talked him into something a bit more creative. He liked the result and I gained a friend and riding partner. About 6 months later I bought a new Honda 750 Super Sport. Rode it over to Robbie's to show him. His comment was That's nice. Asked him if he wanted to ride it and told him it would blow his Pan in the weeds. He said" I don't give a fuck if the thing goes to the moon and back in 10 seconds. I'll stick with my Pan. Someday you will get it" Not to long after that i bought my first HD. 67 XLCH and I got IT. Robbie had the Pan for a few years before selling it. He kept the cap and had me make it into a belt buckle. Lost touch with him in the late 80s. Robbie if you see this, thanks for the fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts