Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Great looking ride. Like the stripe on the frame. Who did the seat?

·
Registered
840 Posts
There really can't be much left is there? I can see where Trent is coming from, it might look better with a shorter fender but it might look a little cookie cutterish then. I just have to say it would possibly look better with a vintage rear tire to match the front. It looks great the way it is, fuck it, what do I know. :D

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got another tire to match the front but just haven't got to it yet....when I do, the rear fender may get some treatment. I like to ride alot so I'm thinking of doing stubby front fender too- front fenders are underrated, especially in the rain; and of course jockey shifter cometh.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh man wish I could but burned all of my vacation time on el diablo. maybe I can catch the reliability run next year!

sentinelT said:
Once again a damn cool bike Tom, the striping is spot on. Now can we expect that thing cruisin with us out is sturgis this year? :cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
tom said:
oh man wish I could but burned all of my vacation time on el diablo. maybe I can catch the reliability run next year!
Its all good, we all gotta prioritize, just means the other slackers round here in to pick it up and hold down the bike contingency at the HAMB n Hog...

And back on subject, you got any more pics of the pan? You never fail to have ridiculously cool tasteful bikes...

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
whoa...!!! that bike looks cool in the pix, but it's cooler in the steel..
idig the hell outa it.
hey, tom. if i didnt say thanx for the tank.....thanx.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.