Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished this bike over a month ago and have been beating it up daily since.I was going to post pics here then but never got around to it.
I did just about everything to it.Got a david bird triumph OIF hardtail and mated it up to the ol sportster frame.Converted a front 19'' mag for the rear,rattlecanned it,and all the misc crap to make it work.
But the most painstaking part was building the nacelle,it was to say the least a labor of love.
Well here it is let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The nacelle is the best part. Really nice work there.

Care to share pics of how you mounted the rear fender?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Man. That's sick.

You're going to burn the shit out of your right leg, right below the knee.

I love the half-wrap and the mini-heat guards covering the hose-clamps. (If that's what's going on there. Haha)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone I appreciate the complimants.
Here is the best pic I have of it terd ferguson.Two mounts with a reinforcing bar going up the fender

Yeah you are right rockett,The exhaust also popped and just ran like shit in general so I knocked out this two into one for it,and its great now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks fun and has a great stance. Why did you choose to go with the Triumph OIF tail? It looks good, just interested in details.
I started the project over two years ago and couldn'nt find a skinny enough hardtail for the the 19'' to fit into.In retrospect I could of got any,because I ended up narrowing it anyways.

Thanks for the reply's everyone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.