Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sponsored by the ISHI AMCA..Sunday may 27th...7AM to [email protected] the Chico Elks lodge# 423..1705 Manzinita ave..chico ca..no host bar provided by the elks..Free ride in bike show with best of show awarded..Vendor spaces are $25 for a 20x20..if your coming from more than 100 miles,there $20...vendor set-up begins at 6AM...reserve now...and get a shady spot under the trees...real nice venue and about the best time of the year here...hope to see some of you there..reservation/[EMAIL="there..reservation/[email protected]"][email protected]..or[/EMAIL] 707-292-3033/Rick..

added a couple pics from years past....hope to see some of you there...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we are working on getting this on our new wesbite which is currently under construction.....we have had everything bike wise there from 2 1907 Curtis',up through some cool chops...vendor wise,I have 75+ vendors so far that I have collected signatures from that I will be contacting once more right before the event...I will also be trying to sign some more up at Clubmans at the end of the month,and also..once more at Sacramento in mid may..so we'll see who/what turns up..you never know...but its always fun none the less......hope to see you there..

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just a reminder guys ..coming up may 27..Hoping to see some of you sacramento guys out there especially..should be a nice day..bring your parts and bikes and come on out and enjoy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts