Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year was a huge success and I have been slow to pick a date and get this announced but here it is. Saturday February 25th 2012 will be the date. It's a rain, shine or snow event. Open to all kinds of unfinished bike projects by pro or amateur builders. We also make room for finished racing machines to be displayed. It doesn't matter if your project or racer is American British, Japanese or any other. This year we are also inviting back last years unfinished bikes to be displayed in their finished state (if there are any!) so we can all admire them all shiny this time.

Here's the critical info:
Saturday February 25th, 2012
47 Industries
59 Second Ave. Raritan, NJ 08869
(We are located behind Somerset Spring and Alignment)
3PM till whenever I throw out the last drunk

We are 1 block from the Raritan train station on the Raritan Valley NJ Transit train line
Easy to reach from NYC

Lots of local food, bars and lodging for those guys coming from any distance

Info: 908-526-8865
or
[email protected]

You need to contact me to tell me if you plan to bring a bike and I will give you the participants info by phone or email.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One week out and counting. If you haven't called or emailed me in advance you may not have a spot inside so get to getting on that asap. 31 bike projects are on the roster so far.

Also there was some confusion about there being a swap meet. Apparently the pile of parts image on the flier sparked some brains to thinking it was a swap. There is NO SWAP section.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Mike, Brian and Crew,
I'm Glad I came out, Thank You for a Great Time, Was Great to Meet People so passionate about their machines,
I even got to meet Dick Gambino..
Some Nice Fabrication going on in Raritan NJ Area!

Monte03

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Mike
thanks for the great show last night we all had a killer time

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.