Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have to admit that I had my doubts about one of those engines actually fitting the TRW frame without some very serious mods, but man was I wrong! I guess you really can put twelve gallons into a ten gallon hat. The triumph four speed gearbox and hand clutch ought to make the whole package a lot more 'rideable' too. Best of luck with the build, what better thing to do in the 'wasted months' of winter? Keep us posted.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a pic of the Triumph (why yes it is for sale,$4500 ) will get a pic of the sidecar later (if i am allowed to post it,you know,it being a Honda and all)Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think this will work just fine,what else is there to do in a cold upcoming Canadaian winter.EH
Is that a TRW frame or a 3T? TRW should look basically like a TR5 rigid. Yours is very different from the TRW and TR5 rigid frames I have. But still a very interesting project. If you need the rear section bottom frame members that are missing (under the engine) I have some left from a pre unit frame that was cut up long ago (not by me of course, came to me in a trade).
Tombat

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sweet Trump there Mario! I was thinkin' about redoin' mine in black. It was red the first 3 years and it's been blue the last 33. Maybe time for a change, eh?

whack

1 - 20 of 35 Posts