Jockey Journal Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I'm not sure what it is about 45's, but they just seem to take you back to a simpler time.

I'm looking for a Servi frame thats been hacked to so I can build a trike like this as well.
^^ sounds like a great plan
i wouldn't mind building a servi/trike custom either and have fun with it

you have more pic updates of this build ??

ps:here's my latest "45 build

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the old aftermarket drag pipes on it and have trouble keeping them pressed in the cylinder exhaust port, so perhaps that's why it sounds like a sick lawnmower? I've double clamped on both pipes but, it still seems to rattle enough to have the rear pipe disengage from the cylinder exaust port?. Any suggestions? I've seen some people drill through cylinder exhaust port and run a screw, but i have really nice cylinders and don't necessarily want to do that...

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I have the old aftermarket drag pipes on it and have trouble keeping them pressed in the cylinder exhaust port, so perhaps that's why it sounds like a sick lawnmower? I've double clamped on both pipes but, it still seems to rattle enough to have the rear pipe disengage from the cylinder exaust port?. Any suggestions? I've seen some people drill through cylinder exhaust port and run a screw, but i have really nice cylinders and don't necessarily want to do that...
i didn't want to drill either
so i used springs to keep the pipes snug into the cilinders :)
if you check my link (website not the blog link)
you can see some detail pics of it

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I got to see this in person this past weekend. Cool!

When are you going to do a thread with a ton of pics on that gold bike???? I literally lost sleep over that thing last night. Like your love light, you got to let it shine. Don't keep it under a bushel.

And thanks for the level6 applied theory class in truing a wheel!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I got to see this in person this past weekend. Cool!

When are you going to do a thread with a ton of pics on that gold bike???? I literally lost sleep over that thing last night. Like your love light, you got to let it shine. Don't keep it under a bushel.

And thanks for the level6 applied theory class in truing a wheel!
I'm working on pics, they may be showing up soon.

Any time, you did most of the work on the wheel.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts