Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 44U and i need a few parts ,

Its suffering from some 70's bad Acid and way too much cheese fondue

Whats the best place for new and old stock parts

Cheers All

·
Banned
2,014 Posts
Parts for U series are few and far between. Not much aftermarket support but S&S is doing some stuff. There is not one complete source. Things that are shared with other Big Twins like rod and main bearings are easy. Things like cams and valve train parts are much tougher.
What is it you are looking for?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Shit .. I just noticed your Aussie , where the hell did you score that? theres a 45 place in OZ redfern motor parts or pacific hd......theyll know some thing. y lucky bastard!!
Thats where i got most of the crap for this pile of Shit

44 U models rules"

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
What are you looking for and how origional do you want to make her??
most of the chassis parts are the same as knuck with the exception of the tanks and knuck tanks will work on a B.T. flatty . Also some of the engine parts from a 45 " are the same like lifters and blocks, oil pumps, ignition timer,generator and some small misc. Lots of N.O.S. stuff left over from WW2 still. I've never had a problem finding most stuff for Ul or UlH's b4 .just had to really step up for some of it.always have loved flattys for their reliability !
I've got some stuff left over from old projects. Let me know what you're looking for.
Good Luck
Chris

·
Registered
170 Posts
Tony Blaine at Redfern Motorcycles in corrimal, NSW may be able to help, but he mainly has 45 stuff, but he does have a bit off big tiwn, just have to give him a ring

There is Mark Austin at Pacific HD, he will probably have alot off what your looking for

Also, since your in Melb, have you tried Colt at HD Development, he has a shit load off cool stuff kicking around so your bound to find something there.

What in particular are you after?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys
Here's a pic
After looking over it more in the light today its got more of a Pat Benatar 80's thing going on.

I havent drunk enough beer yet to find out what im to to with it !

Spoke to the Redfern guys and ill see good old Jim from Sonic Choppers
for some sound advice !

if anyone out there has some Tin wear or other parts feel free to PM us
Cheers all
www.timkillcustom.com

·
Registered
992 Posts
square mirror on right side , Id say thats driving on the left side of road,80's lookin pegs, right hand drum , fat arse seat and covered in red dust............I reakon you picked up an Aussie bike not import ..YES?

nice bike man

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks guys
Here's a pic
After looking over it more in the light today its got more of a Pat Benatar 80's thing going on.

I havent drunk enough beer yet to find out what im to to with it !

Spoke to the Redfern guys and ill see good old Jim from Sonic Choppers
for some sound advice !

if anyone out there has some Tin wear or other parts feel free to PM us
Cheers all
www.timkillcustom.com
If you Talking to Jimmy get him to ask his Buddy Animal for your missing bits as that mongrel has a shit pile of U shit, I have a few Bits left over from my wreck assembly rebuild " just hollow at me what ya need and i will fish them out,

Gruntis

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.