Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Primo said:
I think it's coming along pretty well. This is a bike my fiance and I are building for her first, a little cl 350. One more night of work and we should be able to put it all back together.

Before(yesterday) and After(today) Pics
thats going to be a cool bike when its done. Looks fun and inexspensive to build. Im building a sl 350 into a road racer for ahmr vintage road racing.The 350 is a good stout motor.Gregg

·
Registered
73 Posts
I love it...a few simple changes is all it takes to turn those ho-hum Hondas into very cool riders!

Keep goin' and show us what ya end up with!!!:cool:

·
Registered
943 Posts
I did a 350 similar to yours several years back (1980, I think). I added 2" to the swingarm to allow some more additional room for a solo seat. I basically stole the idea from a Paladin drawing I saw in the old Iron Horse magazine. His drawing showed a Triumph done with the stock swingarm made into a hardtail just like your bike. I reasoned that a CB 350 motor looked near enough to a Triumph to get by with the same design. Turned out nice enough that I had a buyer waiting for it before it was finished. Keep posting pictures as you go, you have our interest.

Hank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts