Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my new paint color!!! lol

heres an answer to the guys that wanted to know how much flake, those are LITERALLY the measurments... BMW blue base... 7 coats clear... over cast ALL day, couldnt get a good pic, will update if its sunny out tomorrow, thing is like a FUCKING BASS BOAT!!!

now i just need to get it striped...

and get my 21" spoolie on there once i get it from TRENT, and i cant decide on wether or not to paint the exhaust wrap or just let it keep fading, i kinda like it, painted flat black it looks too generic i think??

what you guys think>?

OH!! and i shaved my legs while waitin for my buddy to finish the paint... not PERFECT PERFECT, and not polished all the way., but better none the less

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
your still a douche bag...Hehh..heh...see ya in Iola then I will show ya real paint job...don't forget to bring GrassStains along..later Chaz

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys and thanks eric!!! will try to get more pics up after a nap.... nice and sunny out today, yesterday was my bday, all i can say is 6 bottles total of champgane... OUCH wakin up early to go look at this 66 triumph today....now i need a lil nap...

shit its day after my bday, doesnt someone have a decent priced triumph project or bsa project?

·
Registered
427 Posts
greasystain said:
HAHAHA:D man i gotta get these cases to you. i got them both apart i ben busy working like crazy havent had much time to do anything:rolleyes:
best get your ass in gear...if not bring them along up there...later Chaz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.