Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here she is, my 67 ironhead...

friend was tryin to sell it here a while back, i ended up gettin it some months later when i was lookin for something to buy.... took about 2 weeks to get it jsut an hour and a half north, LOL.... i got no truck, cold as hell out (yeah i know, couldve riden it)... and the guy that was sellin is a tow truck driver, so he flat bedded her up for me... so here she is, my new 2 wheel pride and joy...

goals for future would be a paughco stock rake stock length frame, 45 springer 2 under, 21" spool, wassel tank, seat (beatcad is the man), ribbed raer fender i have waitin...

in all honesty though, lookin at her in her 70s prime... i kinda dig her as is!!!

OPINIONS??? comments???? offers to buy parts??? lol

Attachments

·
Registered
981 Posts
51rat said:

friend was tryin to sell it here a while back, i ended up gettin it some months later when i was lookin for something to buy.... took about 2 weeks to get it jsut an hour and a half north, LOL.... i got no truck, cold as hell out (yeah i know, couldve riden it)... and the guy that was sellin is a tow truck driver, so he flat bedded her up for me... so here she is, my new 2 wheel pride and joy...

goals for future would be a paughco stock rake stock length frame, 45 springer 2 under, 21" spool, wassel tank, seat (beatcad is the man), ribbed raer fender i have waitin...

in all honesty though, lookin at her in her 70s prime... i kinda dig her as is!!!

in my total honesty, i wouldnt do a damn thing man. yeah, put a spool wheel on it, but that would be about it. that bike is a premo 70s chopper. dont do a thing! if you are gonna change her, i'll make an offer on the whole bike! haha. my 2 cents. got anymore pics?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
might put apes on her tomorrow to check the look.. ... but for now thats all

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'll take the front end and the brakes, if you are serious. Let me know.

51rat said:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tha Nutz said:
I'll take the front end and the brakes, if you are serious. Let me know.
might be...... front end has hurst disk... pretty cool rare shit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts