1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityCocoa
StateFlorida
Price400
21" rim with tire + 16" rim + Buell Thurderstrom Heads + A Seat + EVO XL Motor Parts

Bought this 21 inch rim and mounted a speedmaster
Avon on it, then changed my mind. Paid almost this much for the rim. So I either sell it for a loss, or find a project to use it on. If interested, drop me a PM with questions. Shipping extra. Or trade for pre 70, shovel, pan or ironhead parts of equal value. View attachment 71957

View attachment 71958

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
86 up Evo XL crankshaft and LH case, rear motormount

Selling for a buddy, so price is pretty firm. 86 up evo sportster crankshaft, 250, plus shipping. Also have both cases, but the number side(rh) has damage, and a attempted repair. The repair is no good, but the rest of the case is. It could be fixed, and it is listed at 75, plus shipping. The LH case is almost perfect, except for a small dent in the edge of the mating surface, and completely runnable. 150 for the LH side, plus shipping. Motor mount is 25, plus shipping. If you don't like the prices, or if you want to buy the lot, I will see if he will reduce to get it out of MY garage. I can email photos if you need to see anything, for some reason, my pc will not load the photos on JJ. The crankshaft rod bearings feel great, but the pinion and timkens will need to be replaced.

G

·
Brand new heads. Bought and installed, never ran, bought different heads, and now, these are for sale. Just add shipping, and they can be yours. PC will not load photos, so email me, and I can send some.

=================================================================

Fellows.....

These are Bad-Ass heads right out of the Box....

Economical upgrade to the factory 883 or 1200 heads.
The Thunderstorm heads have larger valves (1.810" intakes, 1.580", exhaust) then a regular 1200 for greater airflow and higher RPM capability.

The combustion chambers are re-designed for the larger valves and should be used with a domed 1200cc pistons such as Wiseco's #521-685 series. Can also be used on larger bores....

They come Locked and Loaded for Plug and Play....(Fully Assembled)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shovelhead seat for sale

Shovelhead seat, almost perfect, two up, and again, pc will not let me post photos for some odd reason. Maybe I have been a bad boy, which I thought was a good thing. Anyway, pm me and I will send photos. 75 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
16 inch wide rim for sale

16 inch wide rim, 40 hole, for sale. fits 180 to 200 tire. This is the rim only. Has one very small dent in the edge, but almost unnoticeable. Photos upon request. Want to get 100 plus shipping. I also do trades on some things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts