Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here was at the show? If so post a pic of a bike you liked-and you're bike if it was in it-
I really liked this little number...simple, long and clean...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I wish I had been there to add a contribution to this thread. Excited to see bikes from those of you that did make it out

·
Registered
944 Posts
Just wondering if anyone here was at the show? If so post a pic of a bike you liked-and you're bike if it was in it-
I really liked this little number...simple, long and clean...
Thanks!

We had a great turnout, only about 10% of the entries were gay!
I bet the guy with the orange bike with all the skulls wearing the buffalo helmet was SHOCKED when he didn't win anything.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I thought the show was good this year i took quite a few pictures of things that caught my eye

·
Registered
154 Posts

My Dad on his Triumph headed to the show on Junction Ave

·
Registered
154 Posts
My Dads bike again that the Englishman picked this year

·
Registered
243 Posts
those last pics show how the trend is starting to sour... into vintage period correct ridiculousness. tall skinny hipster drag bars, check. super frisco burger gas tank, check. hippy throwback paint with fairy wizard styling power. spooly spooly spooly. shotgun pipes. bring back the fat tire phenomenon.

better save your narrow glides cause they are gonna get pricey.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh sweet, ya i thought it was rad. but do you remember me i moved my dads Blue OIF triumph so you could park yours up out the entrance way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts