Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I think you need to wake up man. You are dreaming to think that it is worth anything close to that. It may be worth some cash, but 20 grand is pretty steep, IMO. But I have been wrong before, and I am sure many on here will show me the error in my thinking.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I know of a mismatched example in Londonderry(West Sydney not Ireland) that was in worse shape . That guys was holding out for $25k . He ended up getting $8k for it about 6 months after I last saw it . Pure crazy .

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to say.... I would happily give him 20,000 ..... DIMES!

and yes, the monologue is almost the best part of the video. Youtube provides me with hours of laughter.
-tombat

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you need to wake up man. You are dreaming to think that it is worth anything close to that. It may be worth some cash, but 20 grand is pretty steep, IMO. But I have been wrong before, and I am sure many on here will show me the error in my thinking.
Just want to clarify: this is not mine, found the video on youtube and thought it was too rich to not share.

-Tombat

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Just want to clarify: this is not mine, found the video on youtube and thought it was too rich to not share.

-Tombat

We all speak(write) before we read closely, from time to time, and I am guilty of that, in this case, but the statement still applies, to whoever has it for sale. But this apology is to you, for not reading your post good enough. Put a big red star of failure, next to my name, and I will promise to try to do better in the future. Although, I am sure I will make even worse mistakes in the future, no matter how hard I try.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

-Tombat

We all speak(write) before we read closely, from time to time, and I am guilty of that, in this case, but the statement still applies, to whoever has it for sale. But this apology is to you, for not reading your post good enough. Put a big red star of failure, next to my name, and I will promise to try to do better in the future. Although, I am sure I will make even worse mistakes in the future, no matter how hard I try.
Don't sweat it, no offense taken my friend. I should have been more clear as to where it came from in the first post!
Tombat

·
Registered
71 Posts
That shit is too funny.. Got to love a pie in the sky dream that you're sitting on a gold mine. The sad part is that this guy will never sell the thing, and it will eventually decay into only a few salvageable parts. I hate seeing good junk go to waste.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I'm willing to bet the motor is stuck like chuck!!! & rusted so bad inside, you'll break the cases getting the thing apart,,, the frame is rotted through below ground, sheetmetal is shot, etc..... Its not worth the trouble to dig it out of the ground, let alone any cash. I'd charge him $100. to throw it in the scrap pile!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.