Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anybody out there with a Avon 2.75-21" Speedmaster MK2 front tire in his garage,loft,basement,livingroom,shack...? Please, not a 3.00-21 , I can get these straight from the dealer! Muchos gracias for now !

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Good luck, man. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, is looking for one of those bad boys.
Danny F. said:
Hey, anybody out there with a Avon 2.75-21" Speedmaster MK2 front tire in his garage,loft,basement,livingroom,shack...? Please, not a 3.00-21 , I can get these straight from the dealer! Muchos gracias for now !

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bass said:
I have one but it's kinda worn. I'm gonna use it on something anyway.
A "worn" 2.75...oh yeah,it feels good to read that, most guys asked me years ago how it is possible to ride a bike with such a bicycle tire in front...use it Bass, use it!! (And if you don't...let me know!)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Django said:
Hey Danny, did you get my pm the other day?
Hey Djanjo, yeah man, got it a couple days ago, so much on my head right now...let me work on it next week and see what we can do,ok !

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Danny F. said:
Hey Djanjo, yeah man, got it a couple days ago, so much on my head right now...let me work on it next week and see what we can do,ok !
I scored my 2.75-21 Speedmaster last night trough Ebay! It's a N.O.S. still in the wraping tape ! Thanks Yard Man ! Last but not least: $ 46.50 !

·
Registered
554 Posts
Danny F. said:
I scored my 2.75-21 Speedmaster last night trough Ebay! It's a N.O.S. still in the wraping tape ! Thanks Yard Man ! Last but not least: $ 46.50 !
What ????????????? Lady Luck is on your side...

·
Registered
618 Posts
i spotted this 2.75-21 which is pretty damn cool...

after some research, i find out it's a radial. sucks :mad:

fine for a show bike i suppose.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aj650 said:
i spotted this 2.75-21 which is pretty damn cool...

after some research, i find out it's a radial. sucks :mad:

fine for a show bike i suppose.
Yes aj650, there are a few 2.75-21 Enduro/off road tires available...I was after the rib design, to me the ONLY tire that matches the front of a sleek chopper...

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aj650 said:
that's true...

did your ebay tire arrive yet? was it in decent shape?
The guy mailed me saying that he received the money..! That's part one..now getting that thing overhere at my door..there's part two..should have it this coming friday...:D (I hope...)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Since this thread is brought up again and for everybody who ordered a Radaelli 1.50-21" (WM0-40 holes) chromed steel rim, they are beeing picked-up in Italy the very moment we speak..! Give it 2 more weeks and I will let you all know how much, when, how ,etc...
Thanks !

·
Banned
289 Posts
Danny F. said:
:DDamn-it Danny,
Every time I think I have this chopper thing figured out, you come up with something new to me and I have to find one. Great that you found one and with any luck I might also!
johnboy

·
Registered
618 Posts
LittleFauss said:
I used the search button.
Out of courtesy to those "watching" such ebay items, it's best not to post auction links...

9. EBAY: Ebay links aren't allowed. "Put short, the Jockey Journal classified section is here to HELP our members, not drive up prices. If you are trying to get rid of a bike or part and you need dough badly, you might be better off using eBay... BUT, if you want it to go to a good home and you want to see it help a like mind then maybe the HAMB Classifieds is your answer." Craigslist ads dont belong here either.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts