Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Citystanley
StateNY
Price$7000
SOLD!!!!
I am listing this for my brother.

"1979 ironhead, Clear title in my name, Paugcho frame, Paugcho chrome horseshoe oil tank, shaved 35mm front end, Bates headlight, stainless exhast and handlebars, S&S 1200 flywheels, ported dual plug heads, over size stainless valves, Dyna 2000 HD ignition, Andrews cams, S&S carb and air cleaner, new parts this summer include two barrels, S&S forged dome pistons, heavy duty clutch and dual spring, new complete transmission, rebuilt generator, CC voltage regulator, new brake shoes and drum, this bike runs very well and is quite fast this is not a show bike I built this bike to ride so it has the usual stone chips and dings you would get from riding a bike I estimate I have put around 3000 miles on this bike the only things this bike will need is the rear tire is quite worn and the battery seems to be getting a little weak as it is old $7000 obo please call with any questions 585 746 7702"
-Chris

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.