·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityGloryhole
StateKY
Price$200 +
FRONT WHEEL AND BRAKE PENDING

Came off my 1972 Sportster, so I know it can fit a 35mm front end. Wheel hub and spokes look NEW (dusty), tire is almost new, everything WAY too nice for the likes of me. I hate bleeding brakes and having a master cylinder on my bars...so, basically, you get the wheel, master cylinder, throttle, switch stuff, etc. and the caliper for $200, or about the price of the tire and a factory approved oil change.

Ask questions or send money.

$200 plus CHEAPEST shipping to the CONTINENTAL US (if you're overseas, drop me a line and we'll work something out).

Trades:

Front "star wheel" drum brake setup complete...prefer early mechanical, but will accept partial trade for a panhead type.

If you have other cool chopper/HD stuff, let me know. My ancestors were completely brought down with shiny trinkets and blankets full of flu, so I'm pretty easy...like a Sunday morning.

I ALSO HAVE THE 16" MATCHING 16" REAR WHEEL and TIRE, ALL NEW. Make me an offer on both.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.