Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already got enough on the go, but a couple of weeks back I dropped by my pal's Brit/Euro auto repair shop and he told me that a customer had some kind of Triumph that he wanted to put on his lot for sale, needless to say it never even got out onto the sales lot. I couldn't help it. A pretty much all there, unmessed with 1970 T100S.

Export variety for sure w/higher US bars, tail light etc. The mirrors are crazy big and high too. It would have originally came with an 18" front rim and a 7" TLS brake/drum. I can tell because the center stand lets both tires touch when up, it wouldn't with an 18" up front, the stand mounts were just fine, not all bent and sloppy and when it's on the side stand, same thing, the 19" makes the bike lean over a bit more than it is supposed to, the side stand lug is perfect as is the side stand leg. I have a complete period correct 18" wheel in the shop, no worries there. The gas tank was originally Jacaranda purple. A few things to correct like the early primary chain cover etc but I'll do a total resto anyway in the fall/winter. Yes, it runs, and I'm doing a complete resto anyway just because I love doing it, it keeps me outta the bar. -Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts