·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityCorning
StateNY
Price750
SALE PENDING.
I have a 1968 Triumph Bonneville motor and front frame loop for sale.This unit has MATCHING NUMBERS. The frame is uncut and in good solid condition with original tabs and rake is original.There was one hole drilled in the backbone that could easily be welded shut.
The motor is a complete bottom end with all the original fasteners and does not appear to have ever been opened up.There are no cracks or chain damage on the motor and even the primary cover is undented! Rods are a good fit with no slopiness.Shifts through all 4 gears with no problem.
The motor was missing the top end when I bought it but I have aquired the cylinder with tappet blocks ,push rod tubes, tappets and pushrods. If I remeber correctly the cylinder is stock bore and has no broken fins or scoring in the bore.
This would make a nice foundation for building a nice Bonneville. I do not really need to sell this but am looking at upgrading one of my electric guitars so I will have to sell something in order to do this.
I am asking $750. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can provide my phone # to discus details.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts