Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few days ago I posted a photo of a 1967 Triumph T100 I was thinking about buying.

Well, I've decided to buy it and I'll be picking it up this weekend.

What's the best shop manual available out there for a 1967? I realize more than one is usually useful, but just looking for the best place to start.

Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
I bought a CD ROM from Kim the CD Man (e-mail; [email protected])
It is a comprehensive collection of workshop manuals, parts lists, service sheets, and tuning info covering nearly all models from 1934-'85. This includes singles, twins, triples, and pre-war bikes.

I bought it for one bike and have used it on three different models so far. There is some speed secrets in there too.
I think it cost $60 or something....

chupacabra said:
A few days ago I posted a photo of a 1967 Triumph T100 I was thinking about buying.

Well, I've decided to buy it and I'll be picking it up this weekend.

What's the best shop manual available out there for a 1967? I realize more than one is usually useful, but just looking for the best place to start.

Thanks

·
Registered
936 Posts
There are a ton of Brit repro OEM manuals out there. But getting a Haynes as well fills in some of the "gaps" the OEM doesn't really cover. Actually its more like giving you a better idea of how to do some things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.