1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CityMarrero
StateLa
PriceTrade/$
Trying to unload a project I've got. Hoping to trade it, but will sell. The bike is a 1965 Triumph T120, bored .30. Frame and numbers are matching, I have the original title in hand. Pulled the head and primary cover off and it's really clean. Looks like it MIGHT have been an older rebuild, but don't quote me on that. The motor is primarily complete.

The frame is hardtailed (was welded on, but I cleanly cut it off and bolted it back up in case anyone wanted to just swap it out) hardtail looks to be about 4" over and 2" drop. Mocked the bike up and it's low and pretty bitchin. I'm also throwing in a stock front end, sissy bar, a Triumph Cub side mount oil tank, some wheels (including a 21" front mini-drum) some handlebars, and a bunch of nick nacks (pegs and stuff) also have a full stock subframe, shocks, and swing arm in case you wanted to build a chopped swingarm bike!

I'm really hoping to trade straight up for a clean pre-unit engine and trans, but will also take cash. Looking to get no lower than $1200 for everything.

Shipping depends on the buyer, with that said I'll ship anywhere.

Message me on here, or call me for any questions about the bike! Call anytime, phone's always on.

I have one picture of the motor (the motor nearest to the cam) will put some more up of everything tomorrow!

Thanks guys!

-Charlie
(504) 428-4254
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts