Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ayone have an idea what a 65 FLH in decent shape and complete is worth? Im jonesin for another pan and came across this.Thanks for any help,Louie

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
If it's a correct bike in good order, '65's are worth more than other Duo-Glides, due to their being the first year of electric start.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
63's are the rarest Duo's..but 65's are more wanted, yes..

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Tony Bones said:
If it's a correct bike in good order, '65's are worth more than other Duo-Glides, due to their being the first year of electric start.
...And the last year of Pans, so one year only electric start Pans. Only year for 5 gallon tanks with the early shut off, too. Some other one year only and transition stuff.
Off for coffee.
Larry T

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
i dunno but there was one on ebay that was advertised as a 65, guy wanted 9k for it (CHEAP) and it was really a 63...something was def. fishy.

id say original stock condition. 13-15 ish.

primary is also a hard part to come by as well as the damn mirrors! (yes, finally found one)

·
Registered
145 Posts
caffeine said:
i dunno but there was one on ebay that was advertised as a 65, guy wanted 9k for it (CHEAP) and it was really a 63...something was def. fishy.

id say original stock condition. 13-15 ish.

primary is also a hard part to come by as well as the damn mirrors! (yes, finally found one)
I agree with caffeine. If it's all there and runs, 8.5K - 11.5K. If it's an original bike, meaning engine and tranny she shipped with, in good shape and running, all there, 15K all day. A lot depends on the history, of course. Fewer owners, the better, but not critical as long as the parts are all there. The trick is to find one without a bunch of cheap repop crap on it, a so-called "restoration." Me, I'd prefer no restoration at all, a bone stock bike. Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.