1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CitySantee
StateCA
PriceSOLD!
This is a matching numbers pre-unit Triumph T110. It's is titled in my name and registered in California. This is an awesome example of a real-deal 1950's swingarm bobber. Original 8-bolt iron top end, Lucas K2F Competition magneto, rebuilt forks. Only needs the mag timed and brakes and fuel lined hooked up to run- guaranteed in writing. I switched out the mag, gas tank, and handlebars and haven't had the time to finish. $200-$300 in shop time or a solid day of work and you're on the road. Solid motor, trans shifts nice. This bike has some incredible Northern California history and was parked in 1969 so it slept through the 70's and never got chopped. I found it a couple years ago and got it back on the road. Motor and covers are in beautiful original shape and frame has never been cut, drilled, or modified. Correct 3-gallon sport tank with old gold metalflake paint and MCM hi-pipes and Webco braced handlebars. Very nice Bates leather seat. Real Sparto taillight. Hagon shocks with stainless covers. Lots of rare old goodies on this bike. Free delivery to Born-Free 4. I'm only selling this because I just brought home 3 more bikes and I'm running out of space.

SOLD! THANKS DAN!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.