1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Citydenver
Stateco
Price6999
1952 panhead in unused vintage chopper frame with long rare period correct D&D springer. Project for sale. Good and clear kansas title. Later style outside oiler heads. Lots of extra parts to go with sale. Engine is rebuilt and running! Comes with all in pic: frame, engine, fender, springer fork, front and rear wheels (front is just for mockup but I have an old sportster front wheel to go with it too), sportster gas tank, king and queen chopper seat, straight pipe exhaust plus rare vintage ribbed exhaust to make a custom upswept setup, cool forked sissy bar that can be made into a tall style chopper sissybar in the 60's style. Only reason I am selling is to put money into something else, but I would consider trades for other old harleys/parts, May also trade for an Evo and new sportster (stock or in rigid frame) plus cash, hot rod and customs but cars/trucks must be pre-1964 and bikes must be shovelhead and earlier.

I am continuing to work on this project and the more I do the more expensive it will become. $8500 or make an offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Engine is done and running! links to the video below. The rebuild cost $2000. I was originally asking $6999. That would be about $9000 but I figured I would offer it for $8500.

panhead in unused vintage chopper frame with long rare period correct D&D springer. Project for sale. Good and clear kansas title. Later style outside oiler heads. Lots of extra parts to go with sale. Engine IS running as you can see from the videos. Comes with all in pic: frame, engine, fender, springer fork, front and rear wheels (front is just for mockup but I have an old sportster front wheel to go with it too), sportster gas tank, king and queen chopper seat, straight pipe exhaust (black with smoosh pipe not the one in pic), plus rare vintage ribbed exhaust to make a custom upswept setup, cool forked sissy bar that can be made into a tall style chopper sissybar in the 60's style. Only reason I am selling is to put money into something else, but I would consider trades for other old harleys/parts, hot rod and customs but cars must be pre-1964 and bikes must be shovelhead and earlier. May also trade for an Evo and new sportster (stock or in rigid frame) plus cash. But unless it really catches my eye, I do need the cash right now or i'd keep this for my self.

I am continuing to work on this project and the more I do the more expensive it will become.

Note: pics are from before the engine was rebuilt, blasted, and painted. So it looks much cleaner now.

no scammers, don't waste my time, contact me by email with 1952 panhead in the subject line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.