1943 Big Twin Frame, Have had this frame for quite some time and given the fact that I am wanting to finish some other projects that have been sitting and do not have a 43 motor I have reluctantly decided to begin to let some things go...158 knuckles were produced in that year, so this is a pretty rare bird...Have a lot more of the frame in particular denoting haulmarks and such, but ran in to the old "exceeds the megabite limit" thing here when I tried to post all I had...but I can send more upon request...:.$6500....RL springer....I had this one apart a while back at which time it was media blasted, the lower inner and upper as well as the outer upper springs were replaced ..I also repainted it,greased the rocker bushings and re-assembled it...The rockers were moved to the outside and were also drilled for the larger axle...Fender tabs were also trimmed at some point,not by me...The last digits of the haulmark are too faint to read so I would put this between 35 and 38....$3000...These are + the ride from Chico Ca. 95973....707-292-3033 if you have any questions