Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm rebuilding a 1942 Harley 45. It seems to have the Servicar M18 Linkert on it, which apparently isn't going to be that suited to my Solo. Apart from the M88 (a little pricey), what else can I run on it? I'm not looking to be period correct here. I'm going to make up a set of custom pipes and am open to what air cleaner to run on it. The stock one is on there at the moment

Attachments

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
English,
nice bike and this is the place for your first post but, we kinda like to hear a little about the person in the first post; new to bikes or not, do your own work, wrench, painter, fab work, etc...where your form, where ya been, bla, bla bla, so we know who we are talking to.

Also, read all of the stickies, it gives ya a general overview of who we are and what the board is about.

Participate, asking questions about your own bike is OK but, if ya read something on here and learn, thank that person for sharing their knowledge and experience.

Questions like you posted should be posted on the main board so everyone can see them, not everyone checks the into page.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts