Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
That is cool as hell! But what I don't get is why a flathead? Are they that strong of a motor but just doesn't make good horse power? I can see a shovel or a Evo, but I don't think your going to get the bang for the buck using a flathead.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Heard it before and I believe it. "Flat is where it's at." Real hot rods don't have valve covers. So nicely done!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I mean everyone will say something similar about this... But it would be true every time. That thing is just dirty-sexy-gorgeous. It makes me commit 3 of the 7 deadly sins.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
That is cool as hell! But what I don't get is why a flathead? Are they that strong of a motor but just doesn't make good horse power? I can see a shovel or a Evo, but I don't think your going to get the bang for the buck using a flathead.
What? ! You "don't get it"? Then pray to the gods of hot rodding and ask them for understanding my son. A clue to what confounds you, lies in your first sentence.

·
Registered
83 Posts
its the ducks guts..cant believe how quiet it is during idle.

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Flatheads dont of themselves breath very well, They benefit more from supercharging than just about any other engine with the possible exception of a diesel !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts