Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking @this indian this guy has&its pretty complete just needs a generator any ideaas where to get one or what else will work?I heard a old vw gen will work but not sure how that would go.

·
Banned
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will,I just bought a new to me truck&old my old man a couple of grand so Im flat broke but I have a pair of harley sx 175&a atv Im gonna try to sell off so I can get it before I get paid he only wants 800 bucks!Super nice guy so if I can get it I wanna add a couple of extra bucks if I can.If all else fails I have a guy wants to buy my 74 sprint.Im just beginning to learn about bikes so I hope Im not gonna get in over my head.But it'll sure be fun learning!

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
THAT is a GOOD Price for the Indain!!!!! Sell what you can and Grab it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
39 would probably be a Junior scout. the 741 was the military 30:50 inch. Either would have a T manifold. If it has a Y manifold you lucked out and got at least Sport Scout cylinders (unless it was a really old SS. 34?) Both have the same front mount generator, but if i remember one has a chain drive and the other has a belt? and If I remember right they turn in a differrent direction than a chief. Let the experts chime in! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts