Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a short video we shot of me and the 1926 Harley I plan on rebuilding and riding coast to coast in the 2012 Motorcycle Cannonball.

Once we got it running at Wheels Through Time we stripped it down as a racer BEFORE we knew it would be eligible for next year's Motorcycle Cannonball. It runs great but needs fenders, lights and rack put back on.
Wish me luck and follow it in the pages of American Iron Magazine starting in a few months.
I know what I will be doing much of this winter :)
Wrench, Ride, Repeat!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats amazing! does the cannonball have any stops worth checking out? or is it just hotels stops, food , etc?
The route is posted here if you want to see some pretty amazing old bikes running down the road or pulling into or leaving town. People are blown away by seeing a handful of these antique motorcycles running through the gears.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The route is posted here if you want to see some pretty amazing old bikes running down the road or pulling into or leaving town. People are blown away by seeing a handful of these antique motorcycles running through the gears.
I'll keep the Harley museum date in mind. I would love to see some of the fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts