Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 16" rear drum spoke sportster wheel, as well as either a 16" or 19" front drum spoke sportster wheel. Don't need any rubber, already got some.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I found a rear, but I'll let you know ASAP one way or the other. Buddy of mine from nearby called me when he saw this and said he thinks has one, but he has to dig around and check on it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thank you sir. I should know by tomorrow. Don't happen to have a front, do ya?
I don't have a front,but I got a call from a local guy yesterday who wants to sell/trade me some parts,including a complete narrow glide drum brake front end.Not sure if it's from a Sportster or FX,but he'll be here Sunday with the parts...thanks,Junker.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Junker: here's what I want to put on the rims: Duro Rear HF904 Median 130/90S-16 Blackwall Tire

Yeah, not the most popular tire. Don't hate. cheap. 65 bucks.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Junker: here's what I want to put on the rims: Duro Rear HF904 Median 130/90S-16 Blackwall Tire

Yeah, not the most popular tire. Don't hate. cheap. 65 bucks.
I've never ran that tire but fyi, I have sold them from my retail shop in the past without any complaints...

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright, thank you. I'm going to be out of pocket for a little while, but I'll be back around the JJ this afternoon.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'll go out to the shop and measure the clearance on my narrow glide and get back to you in a few...
Not sure what size fork you plan on using,but my 35mm narrow glide measures 4-11/16" between the fender tabs. I'm not sure how that compares to the width of the 33.4mm forks...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I've got a complete 33.4 NG front end with an extra set of trees and front drum wheel that I'm considering releasing into the wild. I believe the only thing missing mechanically is the actuator lever for the brake drum.

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts