Jockey Journal Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 100 Results
  1. New? Introduce yourself here!
    So here I am, finally on to the infamous jockey journal. I felt it was time to help and get helped by all of you as I've dug deeper into the niche parts of owning and building Harleys. Here are my two headless horses. 1948 Panhead 1975 Shovelhead
  2. The Board
    Many disagree with this decision, but... a mere six months after my chopper was finished, I am going to re-do it. It's not that I like wasting money, I have just changed my mind. That happens with A.D.D. In order to register my '57 in North Carolina, I had to hand in my New Jersey title. I...
  3. New? Introduce yourself here!
    I started my Triumph bobber project about 3 years ago. An engagement ring, a wedding, a honeymoon, and many other silly distractions later, I am ready to get back to my build. Some of the parts have surface rust now but I can clean them. More than anything I look forward to learning more about...
  4. New? Introduce yourself here!
    Include info about your bike(s), your scene, your job, your projects, etc. I recently sold a 1973 Triumph I refurbished. When I was done it was red and 9ft long. I currently have a 2005 Yamaha Road Star 1700 that was in HORRENDOUS shape due to the previous owner, but I'm fixing that crap. I...
  5. The Board
    I started this bike project thinking I could throw together a basket case in my parent's basement for a nice little scooter. My goal was to spend ~$5k and be done in one year. A little over three years later, I can tell you that the budget didn't survive any better than the schedule. I...
  6. Bikes For Sale
    CityMacungieStatePAPrice11000Titled as a 2011 American Classic. Rigid Kraftech frame, 37° rake, 3° trees. Harley-Davidson Evolution 80" crate motor, CV carb. Five speed, electric start. Internally wired bars, chrome everywhere. Mint condition with crazy-low mileage; just 1,400 miles on this...
  7. New? Introduce yourself here!
    Hey gang, I've been reading all the great advice that you guys have been offering from your experience. I've been into bikes and riding for over 20 years now and have a garage full of them. I've restored bikes to factory condition but never actually built one the way I want it to look. I've...
  8. The Board
    Hi guys been gathering the required parts to start a new build. Will be hard tailing the frame using a fab Kevin kit, ratchet lid kick only, open chain primary and a few other nice pits. Updates to come!
  9. New? Introduce yourself here!
    First post on Jockey Journal. I must say that I'm very impressed with what this site has to offer. I've learned numerous amounts of valuable knowledge due to other peoples experiences. KEEP IT COMING!!
  10. The Board
    ** Current Status ** Starting with a 1963 front loop and matching motor and spare 1968 motor this bike was primarily a parts bike I picked up to build another triumph bobber in the works. After throwing on other spare parts in the garage from other builds it started to take shape and...
  11. New? Introduce yourself here!
    For years I dreamed of owning a Triumph. 1.5yrs ago I finally got my act together and 8 mos ago I rewarded myself with an '07 America. Wasn't my first choice, but as circumstances had it, things worked out that way. I'm an art director in H'wood, livin in LA wasn't my first choice either, but...
  12. New? Introduce yourself here!
    Hi I am a professional bike cycle designer/fabricator from Copenhagen,Denmark since 2007 i made a couple of Triumph bobbers,here's mine Cheers Mr. Fabricator
  13. New? Introduce yourself here!
    I read an old post from 2013 about an old Swedish knucklehead bobber... Here´s some background on that bike I know so well since it was my old friend Per who built it back in the 80's. The old beat up chopper was imported to Sweden from the US by "Custom Cycle" in Uppsala. It was transformed...
  14. The Board
    So i got a triumph bike that had a non running motor with an ARD magneto setup. Like the no battery thi g so i got it. Took it home and got the motor running in a night. Cost me a pack of smokes and some carb cleaner. Hate the frame. Got it for the hard tail and motor and rear wheel. I have been...
  15. The Board
    More than likely a lot of you already know about this collection but for those of you who don't, well I hope you enjoy them as much as I do ! There are 40 vids, at the bottom of the list it says "Load More" BTW there are some great tunes also, even if you don't understand Japanese...
1-16 of 100 Results