Jockey Journal Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 13 Results
  1. The Board
    I’ve been scratching my head for a while on this one. Got a set of 35mm 73 - 76 kayaba forks, new everything ready to go. When I disassembled them originally, the dampener seemed to be missing the lower cluster of valve body (7) spring washer (6) valve (5) & orifice washer (4). I ordered a new...
  2. The Board
    Hey ya'll, I'm piecing together a British front end to run on my panhead for a change from the stock springer. I have a mixed bag of parts and no knowledge of anything British. Basically I've got fork tubes and legs for the late 60's early 70's front ends. Steel legs. Along with the damper...
  3. The Board
    Hey all, We recently purchased a TR6 with a wl springer front end which we have taken off to run on the shovel and are now looking to replace the forks on the triumph with something else. Apart from OEM shocks for that year what other front ends are easily adaptable to the TR6. I've been...
  4. The Board
    I have a 2.5" lowered 4" stretch hard tail in order to have it sit level I should lower the forks I have extra plastic spacers to use but I wanted to use progressive springs I will need to shorten these correct or will I get a better ride if I use the 2" pre shortened springs from tmwf As I...
  5. New? Introduce yourself here!
    Hello, i'm new to this site. A very knowledgeble guy told me about it today. I have a 1960/64 panhead I'm putting back together. Used to belong to my brother who passed away last June. He had it for over 30 years. I have a bunch of grown kids who remember it when they were little. So, I'm trying...
  6. Parts For Sale
    CityBangorStateMainePriceInsideRevtech billet hub kit.... complete with loctite and instructions... for narrow glide 2000 and up, new, sealed bearings and bolts, the whole deal. 60 bucks shipped. paypal is fine to walshboys@hotmail.com please send communication there as well. Thanks for...
  7. Wanted
    I need a set of short 7" fork gators. For sportster tubes. I have seen some on other bikes on the board but can seem to find any they need to be the type that hug the tube on the top and go over the lowers on the bottom. they gotta be short. i had 9" ones and they were too big completely...
  8. The Board
    So I bought this late 70's New York style chop about a year ago and am finally getting into it. It has a 6" over duoglide wideglide on it with a spoolie wheel and I'm thinkin that I would like to have something that handles and a front brake. After knocking it around in my head I hit on a...
  9. The Board
    Does anyone know if a stock '71 triumph frame would look good with 12 inch over forks? or does someone know of a picture of what this would look like? thanks.
  10. Parts For Sale
    Citysanta ynezStateCAPrice$50First up is a bitchin king/queen, nice and short, and in perfect shape, came off a wishbone frame. $75 Second is a set of 35mm forks, has very very small pitts on fork tubes, seals are perfect and ready to run,clamps and stem are good $50 SOLDThird, is a NOS 5"...
  11. Parts For Sale
    CityMoncureStateNCPrice$250.00Used but in very good condition. Genuine Harley (Showa) wide glide forks for 41 mm setup. Forks are complete with internals and excellent working condition. height is 31". Add shipping in US as quoted from UPS: $46.28.
1-11 of 13 Results