Jockey Journal Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. The Board
    I am current putting together a rigid Harley using some parts off an '82 Ironhead. I am running a 16 in the rear and a 21 in the front. I have seen lots of custom bikes running just a rear brake and am curious if there is a certain caliper/hand control/disc you guys would suggest using for that...
  2. Wanted
    Looking for a rear wheel to go on a '50 ridged. or any parts, rim, hub, brake drum or brake parts. I scrored a 50 pan but missing rear wheel.
  3. The Board
    I've been leaning towards using drum brakes on my shovel build. I purchased some aftermarket rims originally planning on running single disc front and rear. I've seen some drum brake kits selling online and was wondering if anyone had any info or experiences with them. Do they work well (as well...
  4. The Board
    My current frame is set up for a mechanical drum in the rear. I'm on a budget and have a disc setup I can swap from another bike. Any way I can change it over w/ out welding an anchor tab?
  5. Jock Shops
    Please visit our website www.flyritechoppers.com to see all the products we make and have for sale. All of our frames and aluminum products are made in house. Call 512-918-2467 to place an order, our hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
1-5 of 5 Results