1959 FLH Mild Custom

6K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Scott McKelvey 
#1 · (Edited)
CityBaltimore
StateMD
Price13000
Sold

SOLD
59FLH (back when the H meant something). $11700 (no bags or tour-pak, but does include OEM narrowed luggage rack) or trade for cash PLUS good Panhead motor, basket, or shitbox (prefer late 54-57). I can include the whole touring setup for $14000. Clean title, clean numbers, unaltered cases, 90% stock frame. This is a bitchin' Rider, but not a "show" bike or Concours restoration

The 5 spoke Invaders, split wassell tank, and custom rear fender are the highlights (to me). I did 1600 miles in 7 days at the end of June, and it was a fresh build before that, so all wear items like tires, chains, bearings, belts, tubes, sprockets, fluids, seals, wiring, brakes, Etc were new. I had the motor in two of my bikes, so it's not new but it's true. The trans is not new but was gone through during build. Unity headlight, stock bars with internal throttle, shaved and chromed fork legs, Hunt magneto, linkert carb, chrome floorboards, chrome swingarm+ DRUM brakes, 1.5" belt drive, #ramjett clutch, jockey shift, stainless fuel lines, @Larosadesignusa diamond stitch seat with OEM pogo and chrome seat tee, repop chrome 2:1 exhaust with chrome fishtail, new repop oil tank.

The build was on instagram @velvetcustoms . Check out www.velvetcustoms.com for more about me.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.