Jockey Journal Forum banner

1982 flt

5K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Motor2Wheel 
#1 ·
CityFontana
StateWI
Price3000
I decided to clear out some stuff, like this great unit here. It is ugly but runs. Everything seems to work OK on it and I eliminated the oiling through primary system. Tires are like new, and it's all there. The keys I have don't work on the fairing storage pockets for some reason.

I removed TourPack and light surround along with front fender. The fender was dinged up some and tip light is broken. Clutch cable is pretty stretched, also.

I'm open to offers and other Shovel stuff for trade. If anyone is into old Ford stuff they want to get rid of, I'm looking for a '34 frame.

The title is in hand, clear, and from WI.

I will tear it down this winter and keep the engine, wheels, etc, then sell off parts if it doesn't move. But, I really don't want to start peeling parts off it now to sell.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, I thought I'd try to see if there was any interest from anyone to keep this one original, but only got a few calls and nothing serious. I understand, not a big deal. I had it on the local CL, which drew the interest.
Now I'm going to switch this to Parts since I'm going to start stripping it down. I was mainly interested in the powertrain, anyways.
If anyone needs anything body work-wise, shoot me a PM and we can figure it out. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.