Jockey Journal Forum banner

Shovelhead chopper

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  sickboi55 
#1 ·
Cityorange park
Statefl
Price10,000
I am looking to sell my custom built shovel chopper. Details below.

Engine:

S&S cases
Stock 80" flywheels with Jims crank pin, Jims pinion shaft and Jims sprocket shaft. Rods are H beam evo rods that are matched to the wristpin on the KB pistons, the pistons utilize spiro locks.
Jugs I believe to be stock Harley that have been bored .030 over and honed for final fit. The rings are all file fit.
The heads are -66 casting stock Harley heads. The heads have been completely rebuilt with ALL manley parts. All heights have been set to the proper specs and the seats only needed a minor cut for the valves, the valve are not sunk. The rocker boxes are in great shape as well. The rocker arms and shafts are stock units setup with the proper endplay.
Cam: The cam is an Andrews "A" grind. The motor has solid lifters with adjusters. The oil feed holes in the lifter blocks have been drilled, tapped and plugged since there is no need for the oil to pump up the lifters.
Carb: The carb is a fully rebuilt and properly jetted CV with accelerator pump and custom mounted enricher knob.

Electrical: The ignition is an Ultima (made by DynaTek) electronic ignition with VOES, with matching coil and Accel wires with champion plugs. The wiring is very basic. Only 2 switches, 1 for ignition and 1 for lights.

Tires and wheels: The front is a 21" spool with an Avon speedmaster. The rear is a 16" mid star with Avon MKII. Both have new sealed bearings. The real wheel has a custom hub to accept the bearings. Both wheels are properly spaced.

Transmission and Primary: The trans is stock Harley ratchet top that has been completely gone through. It has Andrews gears. The primary is a 1.5" BDL. The clutch is new as well. It has big rollers and a ramjet plate with Custom polished pressure plate.

Forks and frame: The forks are from ACME choppers. Brand new, quiet, and ride great. The frame is a Paugcho wishbone.

Brakes: The bike only has a rear brake. It is a brand new mid star drum with new backing plate, wheel cylinder and pads. The line is braided stainless. Master cylinder is new as well. The brakes works great for what they are. It slows the bike down quickly.

Bodywork: Narrow frisco mount tank and model a fender. The color is super deep black with a micro pearl flake that pops in the sun, but is very difficult to capture in photos. Then there is vintage OEM Harley decals buried under clear. The sissy bar and frame are both powder coated black.

Miscellaneous: The seat is marine grade vinyl on a custom fiberglass pan with a gel insert. The oil tank is from paugcho and has a built in oil filter, it also houses the 12v battery. Model A taillight. Small chopper head light. The bars are custom bent stainless with integral risers. The majority of the hardware is ARP stainless 12 point.

I am sure there are some things I have forgotten. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is a lot of time and money into this bike, but my interest have shifted.....so

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.