#1 · (Edited)
And Y a I know I need a bigger shop.
Finishing up the 01 883

and now going to chop an 81 shovel

Get going on the 47 EL stroker project

and just started on this 56 Pan

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Teach, How can I talk you out of that Knuckle?? :)

#20 ·
man i wish i had a teacher that was half the ruler you are when i was in school. i had a dickhead ******* asshole who automatically hated me because i was a skateboarder. my welding teacher was even worse.

a few minor cards dealt to me when i was young changed everything for me. i went the direction of art instead of mechanics because of the teachers that helped and/or didnt help.

now i wanna start all over with another trade.

#21 ·
Teach that sporty just looks right. did you hardtail the frame or is it a custom frame (or self made)? reason i ask is, the engine seems to nestle in there much better than most sporty chops i've seen. in any case, great job.

i'm jealous that you're getting to work on your Knuck. i've got a 40 EL stroker that's sitting in pieces waiting on my old man to loosely throw it together so i can get it shipped to me (and then the fun begins!).

post progress pics so i can live vicariously.

-dan

#22 ·
Paughco frame. And those other projects are great too.

Teach that sporty just looks right. did you hardtail the frame or is it a custom frame (or self made)? reason i ask is, the engine seems to nestle in there much better than most sporty chops i've seen. in any case, great job.

i'm jealous that you're getting to work on your Knuck. i've got a 40 EL stroker that's sitting in pieces waiting on my old man to loosely throw it together so i can get it shipped to me (and then the fun begins!).

post progress pics so i can live vicariously.

-dan

#25 ·
Here are a few shots from the classroom today with the SPS build, we set the S&S Genny shovel in today. Taking off the backwards fork legs for the newly shaved and powder coated ones tomorrow.

#100 ·
Here are a few shots from the classroom today with the SPS build, we set the S&S Genny shovel in today. Taking off the backwards fork legs for the newly shaved and powder coated ones tomorrow.

what you do with the kids is amazing. good for you teach. your making an impact on these kids that will stay with them forever. i wish i had that when i was a kid. i commend you on your work with the kids and my hat is off to you. i wish you the best. 38knuckle.

#28 ·
Those kids need to look a little more enthused.

I wish I had a shop class like yours when I was in school.
I think they are trying to look bad ass. You know, chopper builders not kids... I think it's very cool and I wish I had that opportunity growing up or my son had had it when he went to high school.

Keep up the good work Teach.

#30 ·
Some progress
before

and so far

and I am trying to just use all the old shit I had been collecting through the years to put this rat together for now, and will change this around 100 times before I get the right feel, have about 10 riser and bar combos I want to try as well as 8 different tanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.