Jockey Journal Forum banner

Deep Six Cycles: Handle bars, Brass Foot Pegs, etc

26K views 40 replies 9 participants last post by  TuffLuckTom 
#1 · (Edited)
Deep Six Cycles: Handlebars, Brass Foot Pegs, etc

Ok guys I know alot of people around here are turning out some killer parts. This is what I have been up to. Sorry guys I just can't offer the discount right now hope you understand...

Brass foot pegs. $185 for a full set. Which includes 2 foot pegs, One toe shift peg and one brake peg. Foot pegs are tapped 1/2'' x 13 (for male adapters available from Flyrite. NOT Included.) Toe shift and brake come tapped 5/16" x 18. Any common thread is available upon request though.
$80 For a pair of foot pegs.

The Ankle Impaler

Window bars- STD and TRI $100 raw, plus $25 for powder coating, or an extra $102 for chrome. All the bars are .120 dom tubing. Available in 1" or 7/8". Custom dimensions, pull down/ pull back available. And all bars come knurled now.

STD Win Bars.

10" rise. 22" across.

STD Win Bars 6" rise 22" across.

Std Win Bar: 4" Rise, 22" across.

Tri Win Bars: 10" Rise 22" Across

Tri Win Bars. 10" Rise 22" Across.

Tri Win Bars 4" Rise 22" Across.

Hour glass bars. 10" rise 22" across $125 raw. Add $25. $102 for chrome.

6" Long Brass shift knobs. Vary in design but based on these. $40

I'll be adding more products to the line up soon. All these are made in house so if you want something like what you see but slightly different shoot me a line. Every thing is made to order any how so its not hard to put a little twist on a design.

See less See more
#8 ·
I can vouch for tom and his work! He did my seat mounts yesterday and even though my parts were WAY off, he made them work AND made them look like they were meant to work. Also grabbed a set of drag bars and I will be going back for my fender next week! Great to meet you, see you soon.

#13 · (Edited)
Some Shots of our Brass foot Pegs. Made and polished in house (read in the USA!).

All of our bars available in 1" or 7/8". The Win Style & Hourglass bars are available with pull down, Pull back, or a combination of the two. Available in Powder coat or raw dog. The top bar on our Win bars tend to be 22" across so if you would like alittle more length just let us know when you order.
All our bars are built to order. What this means is that we don't mass produce anything. When your order comes in we begin production. The great thing about this is since we are building a set of bars for you specifically. Minor tweaks and adjustments can be made for no additional cost! And I might point out this also means Made In The USA!

Our Hourglass bars.

Tri Win Bars.

Here are some of our Win Bars

Og Hooligan Bars!

Here are a mid stack (10" I believe) of our Tri Zee's installed on a customers bike. (Thanks for sending us a pic!).

And check out our Blog (Its waaaay better than our web site!!!)

http://deepsixcycles.blogspot.com/

#15 ·
Tom! hope all is well. I ended up moving to NYC (than colorado) hence the not coming by.

Cant say enough about this guy, great work and even better work ethic. Good peoples.
Its no big deal. No worries! It was a pleasure to work with you man. Any time you find your self in the area feel free to swing by! I would like to see that Triumph again. It was a neat build and a hell of a first project! Good luck in your endeavors. Stay safe in NYC and keep your head on a swivel! I got a lot of stories from the 4yrs I lived there in the late 90's...

Tom

#16 ·
Deep Six Cycles are now manufacturing Brass Hand Grips! Made entirely in house here in Ashville, NC. You know what that means 100% Made In The Usa! Available Raw or Polished to the hilt for 1" or 7/8" bars. These Grips can be made specifically to fit internal or conventional throttle set ups. For the best fit and finish possible send us your conventional throttle assembly and a custom set of grips will be custom fit to your assembly!

My email won't notify my when I get a pm here. I tried to fix it thought I did and well just email me for the fastest response! DeepSixCycles@gmail.com I don't get the lurking time I used too... Btw Msrp on the grips (Polished) is $185. Thanks for looking!

#18 ·
Hey I just wanted to let every one know we will be changing our pricing on some stuff after May 1st. Im still trying to keep prices down as much as I can for you guys. After the price change we still will not the most expensive on the market even after adding all the bells and whistles we offer. Check out the blog for details...

http://deepsixcycles.blogspot.com/

#20 ·
Those Hourglass bars are fuckin DOPE!

#27 ·
These Brass Hand Pegs are made in true Deep Six Cycles tradition. With our signature dished ends and high attention to detail. You will be hard pressed to find another set of Grips on the market like these! They are manually machined right here in house in North Carolina with pride. We can supply them with any thread you may require. Please contact us for special request!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.