Paul Wallace - New to JJ - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > General Discussion > New? Introduce yourself here!

Old 12-22-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
PaulWallace

Default Paul Wallace - New to JJ

Hey there everyone,

My name is Paul and I am a 23 year old software engineer who works out of my house (wherever that may be). Currently I'm visiting home on Cape Cod Massachusetts but I have been living in California for a little over a month. I'm planning on moving to Lake Tahoe in a few weeks.

Anyway, I love motorcycles and really anything that is handmade or custom. My love for crafts started in Highschool when I took art metal. This turned me on to making jewelry which I still do today. I also was an avid blacksmith for a few years making knives. My passion their lies in making damascus. Similar to this my passion in jewlery lies in making mokume. If you dont know what those two terms mean I highly suggest you look them up (I bet most on here will know what I'm talking about). I also like to weld and am saving for a miller dynasty. If you're upgrading and looking to get rid of one let me know.

I started riding motorcycles when I was 12 or 13 when my dad bought a 1970 bsa. I rode it everywhere and fell in love with motorcycles. Since then my dad has bought another bsa and a triumph. The first bike that I ever bought was a Z1000 which I still have today. Maybe not the best first sportbike but it has treated me well (I did dump it once...). I also bought a 1972 cb750 last year that was a total heap. I've got it running, riding, and stopping since then.

I've solved many problems over the years reading JJ and I've finally decided to join. I've got some really interesting problems with the bsa that I learned to ride on but I will get into that another place.

Hopefully I didn't bore you too bad with that.

Cheers!

~Paul Wallace
PaulWallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
johnjzjz

Default Re: Paul Wallace - New to JJ

welcome dude
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
flatheadmatt

welcome Paul.
flatheadmatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #4
RottyJohn

Welcome from Fla
RJ
RottyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote