Jockey Journal Forum banner

Ugly and Funny Bikes... the "Short Bus" of pic threads..

5M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  WhizzbangK.C. 
#1 ·
here's my funny pic
if you have one ,feel free to share :D

See less See more
#297 ·
I just don't like trikes and still can't figure out what the big deal with them is, unless you need three wheels because of a disability. That custom builders are chasing them is something else.
That said, I took one of these for a ride:

I don't need a scooter but if I had to have one it is very fun to bomb around town on.

#299 ·
I just don't like trikes and still can't figure out what the big deal with them is, unless you need three wheels because of a disability.
Damn right. I have a couple of mates with leg problems who HAVE to ride trikes, but in the UK you can ride one without a motorcycle licence, so have become "instant cool" (they think) for car drivers.
I don't wave at them, they have fuck all to do with what I'm into.

#7,833 · (Edited)
Re: Ugly goes right to the bone.

A tragic Trump. Should have posted this last week when those seats were the next big thing.
Is it wrong that the seat don't concern me as much as the bars and the highway pegs ?

Credit where its due , by the look of those header pipes that thing gets ridden

edit, is it also wrong that its taken me nearly a year to get through this thread ?

This post has been deleted
#312 · (Edited)
okay :)

the new yuppie (young urban professional wasn't it..) so to say...
billet barge running tasteless and styleless motherfuckers with which any decent conversation on the topic of motorcycles is nearly impossible....as they seem to have no clue what is right and what not.

"not okay, ? I just payed 300$ for these here Jesse James grips, how come not okay? "

"what, a 250 tyre, man this is the next century you know...a 250 is sooooooo 1999...."

I make a living as a markettrader and do lot's of local "harley days", these geezers always seem to turn up there with there rebuilt TC softtails with expensive german wheels and other billet stuff..

few years back I brought my own motorcycle with me to such an event just for fun and this guy turns up all dressed up in HOG life member shit , to his wife, "you seee honey, this is what they call a panhead, I think 1957"

well.......see for yerself in the next pic..I knew enough..

I bet he could tell by my dayglo orange rims or something like that..if only it was that 57 pan...the sucker...(eeuuhh RUB ;-))

edit/just realised that my bike is now in the ugly and funny bike thread but what the hack, the story is too nice to be left in oblivion..RUB..me s a Poor UB../edit

#317 ·
okay :)

the new yuppie (young urban professional wasn't it..) so to say...
billet barge running tasteless and styleless motherfuckers with which any decent conversation on the topic of motorcycles is nearly impossible....as they seem to have no clue what is right and what not.

"not okay, ? I just payed 300$ for these here Jesse James grips, how come not okay? "

"what, a 250 tyre, man this is the next century you know...a 250 is sooooooo 1999...."

I make a living as a markettrader and do lot's of local "harley days", these geezers always seem to turn up there with there rebuilt TC softtails with expensive german wheels and other billet stuff..

few years back I brought my own motorcycle with me to such an event just for fun and this guy turns up all dressed up in HOG life member shit , to his wife, "you seee honey, this is what they call a panhead, I think 1957"

well.......see for yerself in the next pic..I knew enough..

I bet he could tell by my dayglo orange rims or something like that..if only it was that 57 pan...the sucker...(eeuuhh RUB ;-))

edit/just realised that my bike is now in the ugly and funny bike thread but what the hack, the story is too nice to be left in oblivion..RUB..me s a Poor UB../edit
Bral. Me and my mate went to Harley Dag in Breda a few years ago (after a great weekend at the Oldtimers in Den Haag).
I swear to god, out of maybe 10 000 Evo/twinkie riding tough guys maybe 5% even knew what our 45s were! In fact one guy asked me if the flatty motor in my chop was from a Vincent!!

Cheers, Johnny

#316 ·
As for the fun of it these harley days are indeed the wrong ones.

As far as making a living, these RUB/yuppie characters will pay anything for everything HD related....so...

It's more or less a fuck the system moral...."if you can't beat 'em, just take all their money"....with which I can build what I like and buy me a Cragar point cover to top it all of ;-)

#329 ·
What is this..?? Some Korean piece of crap..??

I'm always wondering why cheap bikes (and cars..) got to be ugly as well.. I mean, a mold is a mold..it's just the chosen shape of it that makes it or breaks it... C'mon..

#326 ·