Jockey Journal Forum banner

Ugly and Funny Bikes... the "Short Bus" of pic threads..

5M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  WhizzbangK.C. 
#1 ·
here's my funny pic
if you have one ,feel free to share :D

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#162 ·
Re: Off topic .... Batman's motorcycle

Wow, a fictional bike, in a fictional movie about a fictional character, that just doesn't seem realistic. Who woulda thunk??????? I guess he shoulda been driving a MacLaren in the first one instead of the Rumbler, too.

PLease lock this thread.

#170 ·

Wow, a fictional bike, in a fictional movie about a fictional character, that just doesn't seem realistic. Who woulda thunk??????? I guess he shoulda been driving a MacLaren in the first one instead of the Rumbler, too.

PLease lock this thread.
So, you're saying Batman isn't real?!?!:eek:

#165 ·

That's funny that two people said it sucked. I have heard NOTHING bad about this movie. It sold more at the box office in its opening weekend than any movie ever, and there are talks of Heath Ledger's performance being Oscar caliber.

...and it is the Batbike. Do you expect him to have a Street Glide with a rocket launcher on it? What's your take on the Speeders used in Return of The Jedi?

#166 ·

He did have a vincent. I think he had 2. It was the one with val kilmer as batman. That chris(who became robin) kid whos parents died showed up at his house and he had about 40 bikes in his garage. Nice garage stupid movie. I think that was the best scene.