Jockey Journal Forum banner

Ugly and Funny Bikes... the "Short Bus" of pic threads..

5M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  WhizzbangK.C. 
#1 ·
here's my funny pic
if you have one ,feel free to share :D

See less See more
#69 ·
This post has been deleted
#73 ·
Re: Show me some rats

rat bikes and rat rods are so far apart its not even funny.
this is a rat bike.

turd bike might have been the proper term, then that would have kept the doors open for "rat bike" that would be closer to bratstyle? a ratbike needs animal fur and tin cans as a minimum qualifier.

#78 ·

rat bikes and rat rods are so far apart its not even funny.
this is a rat bike.

turd bike might have been the proper term, then that would have kept the doors open for "rat bike" that would be closer to bratstyle? a ratbike needs animal fur and tin cans as a minimum qualifier.
That thing is more of a shit magnet.

#74 ·

No, thats a garbage bike, that is the Extreem form of a rat bike!

The 750 honda is what rat bikes started out as, then some idit got the ida to put more crap on his bike so he could "win" the rat bike class at the onld scooter tramp shows! thoes guys make me pucke and strip the bike down back to what it should look like.........Roach.

#75 ·

No, thats a garbage bike, that is the Extreem form of a rat bike!

The 750 honda is what rat bikes started out as, then some idit got the ida to put more crap on his bike so he could "win" the rat bike class at the onld scooter tramp shows! thoes guys make me pucke and strip the bike down back to what it should look like.........Roach.
hahaha...thank you.

I think it should be more something that has acquired its rust and oxidation from years of riding the piss out of it, not something that someone has slapped together and peed on or sprayed acid on to make it look old...that's just gay. I definitely wouldn't define it as something that has trash strung all over it.

#84 ·

Got a 70' Triumph frame, '67 tr6c motor, Sportster front end, Honda cb350 front wheel and speedo, Yamaha XS mag in back, Suzuki caliper, Harley tank.... Splurged and sprayed with fresh sparypaint... The joke with the neighbor is that it cost less than his new (used) riding lawn mower.